Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

So it's been what, a year, approximately? Got busy with work, etc., and found I didn't have all that much time to do this stuff any more. Then the economy crashed. Yaaaaayhye! At least I'm still employed, albeit doing something different than I was a year ago. But I should have more time to get things like this done, methinks. I've been feeling stale lately, and I figure that this will be of some use to me. Not that anyone actually reads anything I put up here anyway. Ha. But that's not really the point, is it?

Oh well. Expect more soon.

Regards,

James-ing

1 comment:

The Man From Wales said...

Nope. No one reads your blog. Not even me. I don't exist so I couldn't have... But if, suppose, I did exist, and I did read it, then I would have enjoyed it...

Om Mani Padme Hum :-)